Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Dark Shadows Under the Door

Like a scene out of a horror movie, I found myself in a situation late last night that left me a little "iffy" about digging this whole "having a ghost in my house" thing. If you have been following any of the articles about my "personal" haunting, you know that there is definitely something strange going on in my house. There have been only what can be described as strange lights on the windows, smoky ball-like apparitions appearing in the windows and walls, a pet cage rattling on it's own, to something unseen brushing against my leg.  The unseen brush incident was last May of which I did not write about because it was just too bizarre and a bit spooky to me to admit that it actually happened. I will elaborate more on it later as it actually ties in with this latest incident.  Read the full story>>



This is an altered reproduction of the dark shadow seen moving under the door.  Knowing that there was no one or no pets in the room, would you open the door?